Thursday, January 22, 2009

I’m in Love with Etsy

I just love Etsy and my new online store for my handmade items. I have to put a few more things up tomorrow. My self-published paperback, for one (The Busy Person’s Prayer Book). It’s almost too late for Valentine gifts but I can start on St. Patrick’s Day items and Easter items.

I love how easy it is to do things on the site. Editing the copy for the store items, posting to their Forums with questions, dealing with sold items, and always being able to see what my balance due is for the Etsy services. This last part is a treat. They only require payment once a month, and the due date is clearly visible, as well as a running balance.

Convo’s (Conversations) between sellers and buyers and even just lookie-loo’s, is also easy. The only thing I might wish for in that area is a way of forwarding the notes to my personal email. If there is a way, I haven’t found it yet. I can always ask on the Forums.

Yep, I’m in love with Etsy.

Thank you, Dear Lord, for guiding me to this wonderful place to offer my wares.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a darling shop Evie, best of luck with your book! (-:

Anonymous said...

You have a darling shop Evie, best of luck with your book! (-: