Thursday, August 4, 2016

How Long Before You Can Cash In On Swagbucks?

It took me a while to catch on to some routines that make Swagbucks worth my time. The question that bothered me most when I started to get into it was how long it would take before I could actually get any benefit from it.

The answer is that it all depends on what you want and how soon you want it. You can get small rewards very quickly; or you can do like a friend of mine does and save them all up for Christmas shopping.

Some low-point "rewards" are $5 gift cards for 500 SBs, e.g., Walmart, Target, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Burger King. Even lower, you can get $3 gift cards for your first 300 and treat yourself to a cup of coffee or a donut at Dunkin Donuts.

How easy it is to earn 500 or even 300 SBs? 
How long would it take? 
Well let's do a quick calculation. 

If you do the Daily Poll (1SB), the Daily Crave (2SBs), the Daily NOSO (2SBs), then print 15 Toro coupons (16SBs), then print 25 Adgate coupons (16SBs), each morning (or whenever), that starts each day with 37 SBs - in 10 days, you'd have your first free cup of coffee or donut. That does not count all the ways you will discover that fit your personal preferences and desires.

Do not worry about all those strange names and ways to earn. I'll explain them as we go along. And if you have questions, just ask. If I don't know, I do know where to go for the answer.

Because friends have answered me and helped me when I had questions, and because I got answers also by asking on their Facebook page, I thought I'd start sharing some info to help.

I have a feeling I'll be posting about SBs quite often because these days, there are about a trillion ways to earn SBs and another trillion ways to spend them.

You can go here to sign up:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/emayfieldz

No comments: