Monday, May 4, 2015

Special Thanks to Him Tonight, for Little Things



Made more progress today with clearing my back driveway after getting tagged by our senior mobile home park management. I had a lot of stuff stacked up back there, and I knew it needed to be done, so I was not surprised nor upset when notified. 

Today I managed to take quite a few loads on the dolly, around and to the shed. I now only have a few boxes left but these need real sorting of the contents. So, tomorrow will be a sit-on-a-chair out there morning, going through things. If I get enough done, it might pass inspection for now. 

After I allow these bones to settle down a bit from all the bending, lifting, toting and so on, in about a week, I’ll tackle actually arranging that area into a place to sit on the upcoming summer evenings and mornings. I’m looking forward to that.

Mostly, on this issue, I’m thankful that I’m able to do the physical end of the work more easily now than I could have done it a year ago.

One more thing tonight that is a relief and deserves prayerful thanks, is that once more I managed to get all the bills paid by the end of the month. April’s last day came and went without a major worry. These days, I’m taking it a day at a time, and often, a moment at a time.

Sweet Jesus, I am so grateful for your help on these two matters especially. I love how you spent time here on earth and you know what we are going through. I’m sure there were times when Joseph worried about the family’s welfare (over and above the move to Egypt). And I’m sure that the physical stamina needed in your day was far more than I need now. So, I thank you with all my heart for all your help. Please continue to watch over me and guide me whenever I need it.

3 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Amen.....one day at a time and sometimes one minute at a time.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Amen.....

Evelyn Mayfield said...

Thanks, Ladies, for letting me know that others, too, feel this way...Hugs and prayers for you and yours...Evie