Monday, February 23, 2015

Rustic Crocheted Wall Crosses



Well, I just shipped off, today, an order for three of my crocheted Rustic Wall Crosses. I’ve been putting off making some more, but I guess I’d better get busy on that, among other things. When you’re your own boss, you’ve got to be tough on yourself. I’m not very good at that. 

I did finally take a photo of the last one I made, a soft green one with a silver center core. And I finally put it in the shop. 

But I do need to look at my cotton worsted yarn and make up a batch this weekend or sooner.

I also need to make some new hanging mini-signs - a friend asked for a specific design over the holidays and I meant to make some up for the shop. Once again, I allowed life to get in the way.

It’s time for me to get tough on my employees!  

No comments: