Tuesday, June 28, 2022

PCP Routine Visit Today - Went Very Well!

I love making my PCP happy! My blood pressure really dropped! Used to run 150+, even after sitting a few minutes to relax after arrival, and it was 125! I'm thinking, and he's thinking, it was my switch from regular coffee to decaf a month or so ago. I'll know for sure in 2 weeks at the oncologist's appointment.  Can't wait!

He was also happy that my other labs had no significant adverse changes. We talked about some things I might do to bring down my "tri's" - like maybe cut back on the fruit and get more veggies in me. Diabetes and the A1C definitely affects the tri's.

As for the A1C, he was also happy about that in that I went down from 148 fasting sugar to 143 or the other way, from 7.6 to 7.5. Down is the way to go.

He agreed that getting exercise is difficult with my issues but suggested I keep trying to do the recumbent exercise bike daily, even if for 10 minutes or less.

So all in all, it was a really good visit. I'll see him again in September.

Rolling along...

No comments: