Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Partially Answered Prayers!

Back in mid-March, I began asking for prayers for a friend whose husband was discovered to have afib after passing out in the kitchen and almost slicing his toe off. Later, I updated you (backstory here at this link) with a photo of the "lifevest" they quickly made him wear while awaiting insurance approval for surgery for a defibrillator implant. This is now about two months later and FINALLY, he has a date for that surgery, May 28th.

So we are grateful this will finally happen and I pray the medical team is great and he heals well. I have had friends tell me they feel it's no big deal but not everyone is in top health when they undergo surgery. My friend's husband has other medical issues as well. So I hope and pray that he will have no problems along the way and surgery goes as scheduled.

Thank you all for the prayers which have held him up so far.

Sweet Lord Jesus, you know what it's like to live in a body like ours. You also know the fear of a loved one's illness. Please look compassionately in their direction and send them anything they need to be patient and calm until the surgery, and please bless them with a great medical team and speedy and safe healing afterwards. We trust in you!


No comments: