Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Update on C19 Prayer Request 2 Days Ago - Not Good

<MainPage> My friend's friend, who I mentioned in a post 2 days ago (link here), is not doing well battling the C19. Her hubby who gave it to her is getting out of the hospital tomorrow, but his wife is not. My friend spoke to her this morning and says, "She does not sound well at all.  The pneumonia is getting worse.  She is at max oxygen level.  Next will be induced coma and a ventilator. Prognosis is not good."

Please, please continue your prayers on her behalf and on behalf of her family and friends. I know you all realize how serious this is. Thank you for your blessings.

Sweet Lord Jesus, we have seen too many pass on from this, and not in a nice way, but rather in a brutal way. Please have mercy on this one in particular. You are our biggest, most wonderful hope. Words fail me at the moment, but we trust in You!

</MainPage>

No comments: