Sunday, August 23, 2020

Prayers Needed for Friend's Husband in Nursing Home

<ItemPage> Off and on, I've asked for prayers for this family. I know both the wife of this man and I know his adult daughter, so I've asked several ways. After some severe medical issues a few months back, he had to enter a care center and then the pandemic struck and of course, the family can no longer see him in person. Add to that, the pandemic issue. I've been asked to send up urgent prayers by his wife... these are her words...

"Need prayer for the patients at the care home when my hubby Tom is at. They have been clear of any virus, but now have 1 patient and 2 workers shown positive. I can call and talk to him, but he can't talk to me. Only visit through a window for about 10 to 15 minutes."

We need prayers to keep the rest of the patients and the rest of the staff free of C19. Please take a moment and say a wee prayer for them all?

Sweet Lord Jesus, you must be hearing prayer after prayer these days just like this one. Please take a moment and glance our way and send your compassion and healing and protection to this man and those around him. You know our fears. And you know our trust in you. Please bless those along the way who take a moment to send a prayer on his behalf. We trust in you!

</ItemPage>

No comments: