Friday, May 4, 2018

Two Folks who Need Prayers


Sometimes, it seems, I’m asking our Prayer Angels for their help almost every day. This morning, a dear friend asked that two folks she is worried about be put on our prayer list.

One is a friend, the other a relative.

The friend of my friend injured herself this past week and the injury got worse after she was released from the ER. This woman lives alone and has other issues to deal with as well. My friend is trying to help but this woman might need a lot more help than my friend can give her.

The other in need of prayers is related by marriage. His health was not bad but suddenly he developed severe diabetes. There doesn’t seem to be a cause at the moment - his sugar was way up to 400+ at one point.

So, my friends, these are tricky situations and I hope our heartfelt prayers will help each in the way most needed for that person.

Sweet Lord Jesus, you who healed all, even with just a thought, please look toward these two who are in need. Let them feel your compassion and mercy. Help them in whatever ways they most need that help. And please bless my friend who is worried about them? We trust in you.

No comments: