Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thank You All for Answered Prayers! So fast!

My friend just contacted me. Her husband already had the surgery and is doing fine. They amputated the little toe and some of the side of the foot.

You folks are amazing. I’ll be keeping them in my heart and prayers for a while to come. There will be a need for clean and sure and quick healing. There will also, I’m sure, be lots of adjustments to come and some therapy, perhaps, along the way.

Sweet Lord Jesus, thank you so much for hearing the prayers of those who have the compassion to pray for others. Bless this couple even more with speedy and clean healing. Bless them with the wisdom and the patience to endure the adjustments and perhaps therapy. And bless our prayer angels abundantly for taking the time to add their prayers along the way!

No comments: