Thursday, February 1, 2018

Strange Mixture of Tasks Today

Managed to take care of a weird bunch of stuff today.

Paperwork - filled out papers for my energy assistance renewal; will take them over next week. Copied a thank you note from the priest (for our charity crafting donations) so I can give a copy to each of the group. Documented last year’s newsletter costs and printed request for the Park for supply money for this year; will give it to management tomorrow. Paid my home insurance over the phone. Wrote out my rent check and will drop that off in the morning when I go over for our charity crafter session.

Medical - I had forgotten to write down my next podiatrist time/date so I called and verified that (for March). Left a message (apparently they were busy) for appointment with new oncologist within next two weeks or so. Scheduled a ride the for lumpectomy surgeon for late this month.

Food - boiled carrots, mashed by hand, added raisins, steamed, cooled. Will add the mashed avocado tomorrow and will enjoy little servings of that for a while. Ground some peanuts and some walnuts into almost a powder - I keep it in peanut butter jars and add a tablespoon of each to the pulverized nuts to my oatmeal and other things.

Next week - I’ve got to get a few things done next week before more medical appointments fill up the calendar. I need to stop at a county office and renew food stamps, energy assistance and another small benefit - that will take care of things for 2018 in that area. But I have to gather supporting papers before then.

Rolling along...

1 comment:

MY MUSINGS said...

Rolling along is a good thing! Hugs~