Friday, November 9, 2012

Finally - All 90+ DIY Xmas Projects from 2011

Well, I promised to try to gather all 90+ DIY Christmas projects from last year and put them on one easy-to-browse page. I wanted to do it on a Blogger page, here at my site. But it is easier on a Pinterest page, and here is the link. The page is nowhere near finished yet, but I believe it has a way you can Follow it.
Within a week or two, all 90+ projects will be on there.
You will only have to click on the page, browse the photos and click on the ones you want to check out.
Unfortunately, there is an extra step. The photo will take you to my blog post, and in that post you can click for the tutorial. This isn't a bad thing - my posts explain a lot about the project you can decide if you want to go further and visit the tutorials.
This is a lot easier than scrolling down through all 90+ posts, one by one.
In this case, a picture really is worth more than a few hundred words!
Have fun planning stuff to make this year for your Christmas list.
EVERYTHING on this page is quick-n-easy. Projects were chosen by me, for me. I carefully chose items I want to make one day, myself.
NONE of them require major crafting skills. All of them use items rather easily found in local shops.
Oh, and there are even food gifts that are in this collection, so take your time and visit it not just now, but even throughout the year!
Enjoy...  

No comments: