Sunday, March 18, 2012

DIY Printable Easter Set for Youngsters


Now this is a great idea for the young ones to make. It's just in time for Holy Week. The images are downloadable from Lacy's website, CatholicIcing, at this link. It is a great idea for any Christian family!

I love Lacy's photos and tutorial. She took the time to design all the images. You just download the files and print them. Then you paste around tissue tubes. Wait until you see how she made the unique tomb, complete with a roll-away stone so He can rise on Easter Sunday!

This is a great idea. The kids can help paste and color and share completely in the Easter story. In fact, why let the kids have all the fun? I might make one myself, just to have displayed somewhere, maybe even in my bedroom on the dresser, to help me keep focused as the Lenten days move along.



No comments: