Friday, February 3, 2012

DIY Valentine Projects - Conversation Heart Pie Pops

Aren't these cute? I don't like to do a lot of baking for a Valentine gift but these are so easy and they use convenience food products. They don't require a lot of effort and they are quick.

The tutorial is over at this link on KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.

Be sure to scroll down to the final photo of her toddler holding one. It gives you a better idea of the size.

The tutorial is easy to follow. I like that Jill mentions how many can be made from the different size cutters.

This project was found in one of my daily e-newsletters from CraftGossip.

This is part of my series (1/15-2/14) of Valentine projects.

For other projects in this series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Valentine Projects." I will post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

If you are feeling lazy, check my Etsy shop for items for your gift list.

No comments: