Thursday, January 26, 2012

DIY Valentine Projects - Heart Gift Basket Printable


This basket is from a printable file and all you do is cut, fold, tape or glue. It is great for smaller, lightweight gifts like most of the projects we've already covered in our series.

The file and tutorial are over at Craftbits at this link.

It's such a treat to be able to simply print and assemble gift boxes and baskets right at home. Great looking containers cost money and I'd rather put that into supplies for the gifts.

Also, this one is so attractive that it's almost a gift in itself. I can picture some female keeping it on her dresser long after Valentine's Day for her little odds and ends.

This project was found in one of my daily e-newsletters from CraftGossip.

This is part of my series (1/15-2/14) of Valentine projects.

For other projects in this series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Valentine Projects." I will post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

If you are feeling lazy, check my Etsy shop for items for your gift list.

No comments: