Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Baby Jesus Verses Finally in My Etsy Shop

I am so thrilled. My "Baby Jesus, Small and Sweet" verses are finally in my Etsy shop. I managed to put together three different backgrounds. Giving potential customers some choices is important with some products. I have a simple one with an ornament and the phrase, "For unto us a child is born - unto us a son is given," one with a holly and berry border, and one with a beautiful winter snow scene.
I went with a $2 price because I have to cover the listing plus PayPal's fees, as well. I skimmed through other offers on Etsy and probably could charge $5, easily, because buyers are free to print dozens of copies once they get the file. For this year, I'll go with the lower price. I love this verse so much that I want as many folks as possible to have it. I didn't want them to pass on it because they couldn't afford it.

NOW I want to take some of my nature poems and put them onto a background of the plants, trees, whatever, that they represent. I have verses about the Bottle Brush Tree, the Jacaranda, Pink Hawthorne, Palms, and more. Ooooh, I am SO excited. Maybe I can time the nature poems, which will make beautiful wall decor items, to list them for just before Spring.

No comments: