Saturday, November 12, 2011

Handmade Christmas Gift Ideas - Bath Cookies

Ok, now I've seen everything. I have never heard of these. Cute homemade bath cookies are homemade bath salts in a unique form. This project is part of our ongoing series (9/21-12/24) of handmade Christmas gift ideas.

This truly different gift is posted here at CraftBits. Everything you need is easy to get. You might even have it all in your own pantry or cupboard.

Everybody loves a good soak. These will please anyone on your gift list, from the oldest to almost the youngest.

The instructions are brief but well-detailed and easy to follow. How do people think of these great projects? I don't know, but I'm glad someone thought of this one.

For other projects in my series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Christmas Gift Projects." I hope to post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

If you are feeling lazy, check my Etsy shop for items for your gift list.

No comments: