Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wedding Favors - Crochet Bell Towel Toppers (for whole towels)




For those who have not seen it, a while back I created a free pattern for crocheted bell towel toppers for whole towels. They are not difficult, probably an intermediate skill level. Here is the link for the free pattern so you will not have to scroll down to search for it.

This type, for whole towels, is versatile. Users can insert a full guest-size or kitchen-towel size through the loop inside. This means that themes can change with the season, or just on a whim.

These make great wedding favors. They work for both kitchen towels and bathroom guest towels.

For anyone who does not crochet, I do offer them in my Etsy shop. Right now, I have a pair as well as a set of six made up, but I can easily make as many as needed.

They should be made in cotton worsted. This not only adds stability and makes shaping easier, but it is safer in kitchens.

No comments: