Monday, June 20, 2011

Craft-y Braided Thread Rosettes from Craftionary



Oh, my, CraftGossip's emailed newsletter, the one I receive every day, has done it again. Sometimes I can't get to them each day. This one was from six days ago, but I try to read every one of them. There is rarely an issue in which I do not find something worth my trying. Sometimes they are so great that I cannot help share with others, like this one.

You do not need to sew or crochet or knit to do these braided yarn rosettes. How great is that? You can see by the photo how cute these are. Hani has a great tutorial for these, and includes suggestions and photos for everything from brooches to necklaces, bracelets and even wee earrings. I couldn't help browsing some other items on her site. I had to click to "follow" this one.

Have fun tinkering with these.

1 comment:

Hani said...

thank you so much for featuring my rosettes.. :) I am thrilled.. and what a beautiful introduction.. Thanks dear