Saturday, June 18, 2011

Amazing Answers to Prayers

Some of you who read these posts a lot know that our household has been facing terrible financial pressures. I need to report that the Lord has begun sending funds our way. A former neighbor and friend has just agreed to lend us some of what we need, and hold our mobile home title, for collateral. We are thrilled. This will take care of the car payment due the end of next week, plus at least one month each of our backlog on all three utilities. Payback will be made monthly.

This amount might allow me to upgrade the RAM in my computer and permit me to earn a little more on the Internet articles I've been selling to an article broker this past month. Right now, my system is freezing after a few hours, so I get on a roll and then have to stop.

Meanwhile, we still need to get on track for real. We are praying that my nephew will find a job suited to his current medical issues. We cannot get him on disability without medical documentation plus six-months' worth of disability-related unemployment.

I just wanted to thank any of you who have sent up a prayer, and wanted to post my own thanks to the Lord. This is only a Band-aid, but it is a badly needed Band-aid.

Father, thank you with all my heart and soul for this assistance. Please bless us with the wisdom to use this resource the way you plan it to be used. And, please, bless our benefactor abundantly.

No comments: