This is drawing 102, a two week Giveaway for a $15 Gift Certificate for handmade items or other items in my Etsy store. You can mix and match anything in my store.
For example, you could get funky fur-trimmed fingerless gloves for the winter, or get 15 assorted plastic canvas cross bookmarks, or my Busy Person's Prayer Book and $5 worth of other items, or cross bookmarks; you have a lot to choose from. There are beverage sweaters to keep your drinks cold during these hot summer days. There are Genuine Buck-skin Shirts for gifts (dollar bills folded to look like a shirt).
The link for my store is
This is a great deal. Not only am I giving away a $15 Gift Certificate to the handmade items on my Etsy store, but you can go to the window below and start clicking on approximately a hundred other giveaways! How great is that?
1. Go to my Etsy store, look around, and come back here.
2. Leave a comment saying what you would like most to win.
3. For an extra entry, blog about this Giveaway, and leave a comment with a link to the blog.
4. For an extra entry, link to me on your Giveaway list and leave a comment here with a link to that page.
5. Become a follower of my blog and leave comment to say so.
6. Deadline is Wednesday night (12/02), midnight, Pacific time.
7. Winner chosen by random draw through random.org.
Have fun! Oh, and to leave the comment, go below the window with all the Blog Hop links.