Sunday, October 4, 2009

Crochet Tips 'n Tricks

Like almost every crocheter who searches the internet for free crochet patterns, I thought I was familiar with Crochet Pattern Central. In fact, tonight, I've added their button to my blog page. But for the first time, this past week, I accidentally clicked on their Home Page and discovered so much more. The trouble I have with the internet is that there is so much to see and use and so little time (sigh).

Tonight, I'm concentrating on sharing with you their Tips 'n Tricks feature. When I clicked on this, I expected, oh, maybe about a dozen or so tips. Instead, I found 15 tips just on the first page along, and the option of clicking 50 more pages! It will take me a month of Sundays (and Mondays and Tuesdays, etc.) just to skim through all of them. After I do that, I'll explore another of their features and pass the info along.

Tonight, I learned a neat way of winding a ball to leave a pull-string from the center...

Meanwhile, I am dizzy with all I've already discovered. Sharing tips and tricks with other crocheters is a rewarding gesture. I hope to post a few of my own. But I guess I must read all of these, first, so that I do not duplicate anything. Have fun checking this one out, you happy hookers!

No comments: