Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Prayers, Crafts, and Life

This Tuesday's (yesterday) Blog Hop is supposed to share insights about why you might want to read my blog. I haven't the faintest idea why you should. I only know why I write it. We all have times, every day, when life gets in our way. We have days, hours, moments, when we cannot seem to figure out what we should do about what life is handing us.

I don't pretend to know the answers. What I do is post about how I face those issues, what I learn from them, and how and why I pray about the way to handle them. My posts are not specific to one faith. Any person who relies on belief in a power greater than ourselves and in one God will find that they are not alone in their worries and fears. Many readers have told me that, when reading my posts, they felt less-stressed because they felt less alone.

I also post about the love and joy I gain from doing handcrafts. I share tips and ideas on different types of crafts, supplies, and even ways to sell them.
And, finally, I post Giveaways regularly. I had hoped it would be a sort of advertising and that the expense would be worth it. Instead, I am surprised to find I am having fun with the Giveaways.

Back to why you might want to read my blog. If you are interested in dealing with life's stresses by relying on prayer, or you are a handcrafter, or you enjoy Giveaways, you can find any or all of those on my blog. This Home Page, in addition, is likely to see posts on anything under the sun. As my Blog "slogan" states, it is about Prayers, Crafts, and Life.
MckLinky Blog Hop
Special thanks to Purell Hand Sanitizer for sponsoring this blog hop.

No comments: