Saturday, October 18, 2014

Step by Step - It All Works Out



With the help I recently received, next month should be so much easier. I will finally be able to pay the loans on time and move closer to getting rid of them and back on track. This month, however, I still face two loan payments, a small bill, and food for me and kitty. 

However, I am blessed with some crafting skills. I can cover one loan and one bill on Monday because of a crochet order I am finishing this weekend. I will still need to figure out how to deal with the other loan and food for the rest of the month. 

I really don’t need much on the food, come to think of it. I’m very fortunate in that I have been making crock pot meals and putting portions in the freezer. I have enough different meals in there to cover four dinners a week - chili, chicken soup, and two nights each week of cabbage rolls (I love those). I usually just need fill-in things, or perishables, and kitty food. It will be fine. I am far better off than I have been since I lost my middle-aged nephew’s income when he passed away February 1st. It is a relief.

I am even happy with my indoor antenna/analog converter box setup in the living room and the VCR in the TV in the back bedroom. I am listening to news and music on my PC, both streaming it free and via CDs, some my own, some gifted to me by friends.

Yep, considering where I was last month at this time, I am very grateful and relieved.
  

No comments: