Saturday, September 13, 2014

Made a Big Mistake Today




Well, I made a big mistake, I think, today. I made a GoFundMe page and asked for donations to help get me out of this financial mess. 

I should either not have done it at all, or only posted half as much as my goal amount. 
The thing is, that is really what I need, now, to recover. 

For whatever it’s worth, I thought I had run out of options. 

At the worst, folks will think I’m either nuts or greedy or an idiot. 

At best, I’ll get a single-digit donation -
 
Father, miracles happen every day. Just having a roof over my head, food to eat, and being able to walk around on my own two feet, these are all miracles and I thank you for them. As for the finances, forgive me if I went at this too heavily. The “ask and you shall receive” can be interpreted many ways - hopefully, I did not step on anyone’s toes, even your Divine ones.  

No comments: