Monday, July 13, 2009

Summery Poncho Fun




I had such fun making this lightweight fluffy poncho. I am short and plump so I do not consider myself a poncho person. I am also in a desert climate and rarely would need one. But once I made one of these, I was hooked. It is so delicious to hold and wear, I want a whole wardrobe of color combo’s for it.

My biggest challenge was putting it together. The first one, I sat there and looked at the panels for a week, then took the plunge. The second one, I just stalled around for a day.
Where I live, this would be a great summer night item, damp days, or even a great pool (or beach, in other areas) cover-up.

This one alternates sparkly white, heather blue, cream, and navy. I would love a whole wardrobe of color combo's of these...

I think all handcrafters get hooked on certain patterns. This one is definitely a fave of mine.

1 comment:

Micki said...

Mine too!!! LOL! I love it, not too heavy keeps you warm on a cool night. Love mine!