Monday, October 31, 2016

Great Buys Today with Swagbucks Earnings

Wow - I didn't realize it's been a couple months since I last spoke of my Swagbucks adventures. Between then and now, I've cashed in my SBs for several Walmart gift cards and used them for food and pet supplies.

Today, however, I had a stronger need - undies! Now ladies, we all know about bras. They never wear out. But they s-t-r-e-t-c-h out. The straps stretch. The band stretches. Everything stretches. But they don't wear out. I needed new ones, badly. And undies, as well.

Aha! says me - SB to the rescue. I had enough SBs earned to get another $25 Walmart gift card and today I picked up 10 prs undies and two bras...absolutely FREE to me! You have no idea how happy that made me.

I still have almost $30 in my account so I think this week I'll go online and order the shower head for one bathroom. It's closer to my shut-off valve and with my current need for water-rationing, I can get in and out of that shower quicker plus get back and forth to the valve quicker, meaning less water leakage under the house.

The thing is - I'm on the PC anyhow, checking emails and my Etsy shop and other things. I don't play online games or things like that, but I'm still on a couple hours, here and there, each day. So why not use that time to do some Swagbucks surveys, watch a video quickly, print some coupons, and do a few other quick things that earn me those points?

Oh, I truly do love, love, love Swagbucks!



No comments: