Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Random Thoughts and Prayers

I'm not sure why I feel drawn to post something tonight, my Lord. I'm sort of drifting.

I did finish printing our newsletter for the month and I need to staple that tomorrow. I didn't do a whole lot more than that.

I also spent some time worrying about whether the rains would hit tonight but I did shut down the TV setup under the possible leak and turned off the power strip and put up the pot, in case. At this moment, it just began to rain rather steady. I'll pray for some peaceful sleep tonight and that my home is safe and dry. I think it has to do with wind direction because it seems to be very difficult to locate.

I have food in the house for me and the cat, her box is clean, trash went out, and I enjoyed my crock pot specials today.

Maybe that's all I need to do - to thank you for a day that didn't have any crisis moments in it. I have friends who can't say that tonight.

So I'll post this, shut down, and say some heartfelt prayers for some folks who desperately need them. Some need ongoing healing, others need extraordinary help, and others are having a hard time just getting through each day.

Lord Jesus, you told us to go to the Father through you. I am doing that now. Please take each of these folks into your heart and help them in any way you can. I place my trust in you.

No comments: