Saturday, February 28, 2015

Gotta Get Moving Forward Now



Wednesday, my lifting/bending restrictions from the cataract surgeries, were finally gone. 

However, I couldn’t get going on the projects that have piled up in here because I was in the middle of my monthly newsletter. That’s the one I do for our senior mobile home park. I’ve done it since May of 2003, on a volunteer basis. Where on earth does the time go? I can’t believe it’s been that long.

Anyhow, tomorrow I deliver one of the routes in here, to about 50 of our homes, to their porch railings. After that, I must get going.

I’ve pretty much depleted my stash of frozen crockpot meals, so I’ve got to make a bunch of those.
And I have our Spring Park-Wide Yard Sale coming up, the 2nd weekend in April. That’s barely six weeks away. That means steady de-cluttering and organizing. 

Our Friday morning charity crafters have been steadily accumulating hats, gloves, scarves (for the homeless), baby blankies, booties and jackets (for moms in need), and lap throws and shawls (for a local hospice). I wasn’t allowed to lift those bags for a few weeks, but now it’s time to sort and pack and distribute these things.

Yep, it’s time to get moving...  

No comments: