Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fun & Games Tonight - Dentures Broke Again



Lower dentures broke in half again tonight. This is the third time in recent months: 7/14, 9/14 and today, 10/22. I’m trying to be more careful with my Super Glue routine tonight. I’m making sure both edges are totally dry before I apply the glue. And I’m praying that the Lord helps me hold them together just so while they bond those few moments. They will have a chance to completely “cure” overnight.

I am so grateful that this happened tonight, at home. I'm also grateful that I had already finished meals for the day. And as Colombo always says, "One more thing...," I'm also grateful that I have the glue in the house and I don't have to run out for some as I sometimes do.

Sweet Jesus, I realize that while you walked the earth, you and your family had to deal with far worse dental issues than we do today. For this reason, I know you understand my needs and that you are working on the bonding even now. Yet not my will, but the Father’s be done.  

No comments: