Sunday, July 20, 2014

Anybody Got A Kindle, Nook or Tablet?



Do any of you have any of these?

Kindle
Nook
Tablet
 

I'm trying to figure out whether I need to re-format my self-published Busy Person's Prayer Book. Right now, it's in pdf. So I need to know if that can be read on any/all of the devices above. If you are willing to receive the file and tell me if it looks ok on your device(s), I'll send the file to you.
 

I think I have it in other formats, too, but this one is the easiest to upload to my Etsy shop. I'd like to start selling it there for just $.99 for the download. I might do better that way than with the current paperback version which costs $10.
 

Anyhow, it's set up for right/left pages - that's what I want to make sure shows up ok on your device(s). I just want to see if the pages fly all over the place or something like that.
 

I might have to change all of that and I need to know so I can begin that work.

Let me know at mayfieldpubs at aol dot com







Thanks.  

No comments: