Sunday, January 15, 2012

DIY Valentine Projects - Paper Heart Garland or Trims

This is definitely quick and easy and a cute idea for Valentine trims, decor and any other way you choose to use it. The post is at this link is here at How About Orange.

It is part of our series (1/15-2/14) of handmade Valentine projects.

Although posted as a paper heart garland, I'm sure lots of you have already decided on other uses for these hearts already. I can see these at a work station or hanging in your window at home.

This method is great for anyone who cannot cut a decent heart to save her life (me).

Although Jessica says it is a project to do with the kids, I do not see anything wrong with busy adults taking advantage of the tutorial.

I found this project in my daily e-newsletter from CraftGossip.

No comments: