Thursday, April 28, 2011

True Debt Relief

When I began writing the prayers for my Busy Person's Prayer Book, one of my top priorities was getting out of debt. I have never really been debt free, but many times, the road is much easier with help from the Lord.


One of my favorites among the prayers I wrote, and it is in my book, I will share with you today. I ask only that if you share it with anyone else, you include a link to info about my book and ensure, also, that my name is on the prayer.


This one always makes me feel a bit more lighthearted, knowing I have asked him for help.


For Help in Paying Debts
Father, you’re the one who knows
The answer to financial woes
Open my eyes so I may see the way
To funds for those who I must pay.


I realize that it will take a long while to get out of debt, but I also know God has ways I’m not even aware of. When I am too worried, I do not see the path He has laid for me, so this prayer helps me to focus and keep my eyes open.


Father, thank you for all the help you have available for me; help me to see it clearly and to help you to help me by taking advantage of the resources you guide me to.

No comments: