Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tiny Treasures

I often tuck in small surprises and wee gifts with an order or with a gift.
Lately, I've been having fun tucking in some tiny magnets made of self-adhesive backed foam pieces shaped like jigsaw puzzle pieces and with a letter of the alphabet on each piece. I pick out the person's initials and try to choose their fave color.

I love finding special buys on any self-adhesive foam shapes, whether in Walmart or craft stores, or online. I look for a "bucket" or container that has a good variety of colors and size differences.

The hearts in one of these photos is an example of what can be done with just various sizes of the same shape.

These can be made into magnets or pins or even applied to cardboard or felt for bookmarks.
One container can last a very long time.

These are my tiny treasures and I have fun finding them and working with them.

1 comment:

Paula Humphrey said...

Evie,
This is really awesome because I can never find any intial thing with a "P" on it and you mentioned here you also try to make them in their favorite color. At the time of my order you knew nothing about me.And yet here came my little intials on a magnet in my favorite color. I almost think I was more excited about that than my order. LOL I knew what my order was going to be and I was very happy with those adorable little hanging dice but this little intail magnet made it a perfect day. Thank you, Paula