Sunday, May 15, 2016

Prayer Answered - Thanks to Amazing Friends

Last night before I shut down the PC and went to bed, I posted and asked for prayers. I had a special concern and couldn't figure out a solution. Some of you posted that you would keep me in your prayers. This morning, by 11:30, I had figured out a way to resolve my problem.

Thank you all so much.

Two things here -

First, we all know it is written that when 2 or more are gathered in His name, prayers are heard and answered. In this day and age, that obviously includes a cyber-gathering of 2 or more, because He certainly heard your prayers on my behalf. Isn't that great? It also means you should not feel shy about asking for prayers on your own behalf - we are here for you as well.

Second, most of you know me as an almost incurable optimist. I have faith that things will work out. But even I have my moments. From what I've seen and experienced, sometimes life can overwhelm even the strongest of us. It doesn't matter if the problem is medical, financial, or emotional. If we are stressed at the time, we can honestly block our minds from seeing the answers that might be right in front of us. I believe prayer can lift that veil and help us see those answers.

Sweet Lord Jesus, thank you so much for helping me see a way around my problem. And please, please bless those who prayed on my behalf. That type of support is priceless.

No comments: