Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Smiling Widely Tonight



Many of you know the troubles I’ve been running into trying to get my old car to pass the smog check this year. 

Well, today, thanks to my mechanic and his guys, it finally passed. Not only that, with all that we tried and worked on, I ended up getting a new gas cap, and my Service Engine Soon light no longer comes on – that has been a problem for years. This time, one of the guys found that the sensor’s wiring was frayed and he fixed that. My friend calls it the Spend More Money light – he might be right.
I guess I was too excited over this and smiled TOO widely because this evening, my troublesome lower dentures broke in half (again), so they are sitting tonight, waiting for the super glue to set.
And I guess I was giggling too much in joy and got clumsy because when I went to change Silkie’s litter pan, half of the litter (the clean stuff, thank goodness) spilled all over the pantry floor.
So, my car is good for another year, my dentures are good for hopefully another month, and kitty’s bathroom is clean again for another week or two.

Not a bad day.   </MainPage>

No comments: