Saturday, October 18, 2014

Bonus Surprises Today - Enjoying Life's Ride



Even though I have made my peace with my new TV setup (indoor antenna, analog converter box. lack of ABC, CBS and NBC, but with VCR), I have two friends who are very sweet and taping certain shows for me.

One neighbor in the Park is supplying me with Jeopardy until I get my outdoor antenna. I set myself up to watch one a day. When I popped the tape in, it began with one of my fave’s - Blue Bloods. So I got to watch that before my first Jeopardy.

And another friend’s DH is taping dramas. Today I popped in a tape with NCIS and NCIS New Orleans, and apparently they let the tape run on afterwards. So, I also saw a CBS newcast, David Letterman, and Craig Ferguson.

Two bonuses in one day - Hooray! 

I have a friend who, when I get excited by things like this, says that she never saw anyone get as happy over little things as I do.

Well, I think life’s made up of more annoying little things than annoying big things, and more happy little things than happy big things. Why not enjoy the ride life gives us, no matter what the size of the joy?
  

No comments: