Monday, September 29, 2014

Whacked My Mouth on Handle of Dolly Today



Started getting stuff out of the shed for the weekend’s Park-Wide Yard Sale. I had to switch the dolly from a vertical style to a flat-bed style. Gave the one cotter pin an extra hard yank and “whack,” I sort of fell forward onto the pipe-like handle of the dolly.

In a way, it’s good that I have dentures. Didn’t break skin on outside of lip, but inside really stung tonight when I used the generic Listerine. I’m sure the fact that I have dentures kept me from breaking a tooth. Of course, the dentures could crack because of it, but I suspect that would have happened right away.

Bottom line - I took it slower and easier after that. Sometimes I forget I’m not 35 any longer. 

Given how that went down, I was extra careful in the shower tonight when I was washing my filthy dirty body after the shed dust and fuss.

I brought out a ton of Christmas stuff - strands of outside lights, trims, a 15 pc mini-Christmas village set, and lots and lots more. 

So much more to do. The good thing is that I know none of it will go back inside. No way - nada - nope!!!
  

No comments: