Sunday, April 13, 2014

Update – Back Online



This will be short and sweet. I’m back online but tired tonight. Spent two days (Friday and Saturday) with a yard sale on the driveway and I forgot how much labor it involved. I really missed Frank (my “nephew”) this weekend, big time. Had to use a dolly to take boxes of books to the end of the driveway. Even carrying the folding tables (4 of them) one at a time to the front of the drive was a task that now has every joint yelling at me. BUT it’s done and I managed to do it all and end up in better shape than I ever expected. It will just take a few days to be able to bend some things without groaning.

Anyhow, I now am up and running. Left XP on one tower, and was blessed with another tower with Windows 7 on it.

It will take me a few days to catch up with everything.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.  

No comments: