Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Having Fun with my Facebook Page



Great Hat with "Yarn Sprouts" to chase away the winter blues!
Although I managed to set up a Facebook page for my Etsy shop, I haven’t done much with it. 

Tonight I began setting up photo albums. Facebook’s pages and albums are easy to edit. I might be changing album names and swapping photos from one to another along the way.

Meanwhile, it’s yet another way to get folks to see some of the items in my shop.

I’m slow when it comes to marketing but I must shake myself loose and get motivated to do more in that area.

I must also fill my Pinterest Etsy board with some fresh photos, too.

For all of you with Etsy shops, or any other online shop, photos are important. I am the worst with photo quality but even a poor photo, to me, is better than no photo at all.
 
Go for it - try everything. All you need is the one right person to share something of yours that grabs their attention!!!  

No comments: