Thursday, December 22, 2011

Handmade Christmas Gift Ideas - Beaded Bracelet

For those of us who are still enjoying the thought of making some gifts by hand, we only have two more days. This one isn't too difficult to make if you're only making one or just a few, so I decided to post it for our series (9/21-12/24) of handmade Christmas gift ideas.

The tutorial is over at CraftsForAllSeasons, posted by Karen, at this link. The instructions are very good and easy to follow with clear photos.

I got a kick out of the part that says that most grade school kids can easily make these - she doesn't know how many thumbs this old lady has on her hands! Still, these look easy enough even for me, and that's saying a lot. I can crochet well, and do some plastic canvas work, but there are a lot of crafts that I just cannot do to save my soul.

If you do not have to run all over town for the supplies, these shouldn't take much time to make, especially if you're not trying to give all 24 ladies in your work team one.

For other projects in my series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Christmas Gift Projects." I hope to post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

If you are feeling too crushed for time to make your own gifts this season, check my Etsy shop for items for your gift list.

No comments: